Your master’s thesis is a challenging individual item which demonstrates all your skills.
Because you are able to deal with your master’s thesis topic from the beginning of the first semester, you have a lot of time to develop a creative and independent piece of work. This way, time pressure is minimized, from which a lot of students suffer at the end of their studies when dealing with the task of writing a scientific work.
You write your master’s thesis supervised by your mentor, who has attended you from the beginning of your first semester. Your thesis is an internationally acknowledged scientific work and, in the first place, serves as documentation of the following skills:
- to pose a particular issue
- to do research
- to write down your scientific research in an approved way (cite correctly, etc.)
Depending on your scientific problem, your master’s thesis deals with the following features:
- A complex design draft including draft versions, models, three-dimensional visualizations, renderings, or the like.
- The written scientific work and comprehensive documentation of the design draft
- A presentation including a colloquium, or a public presentation